Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of the boks.app site are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation. and its follow-up:
Owner: Boks – SAS - SIREN: 83336431800018 – 5 Paris Alan Turing, 75013 PARIS
- Creator: BOKS
- Publication manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The publication manager is a natural person or a legal entity.
- Host: Amazon Web Services – Unit 27 – 6400 Cork Airport Business Park – Kinsale Road – Ireland
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Use of the boks.app site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the boks.app site are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption for reasons of technical maintenance may however be decided by Boks, which will then endeavor to communicate to users in advance the dates and times of the intervention.
The boks.app site is updated regularly by Adrien Oksman. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of services provided
The purpose of the boks.app site is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities.
Boks strives to provide information as accurate as possible on the boks.app website. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether due to itself or the third party partners who provide this information.
All information indicated on the boks.app site is given for information purposes only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the boks.app website is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage linked to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, not containing viruses and with an updated latest generation browser.
5. Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting.
Boks owns the intellectual property rights or holds the usage rights on all elements accessible on the site, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written permission from: Boks.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of Liability.
Boks cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the boks.app site, and resulting either from the use of equipment not meeting the specifications indicated in point 4 , or the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Boks cannot also be held responsible for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the boks.app site.
Interactive spaces (possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users. Boks reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space which contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Boks also reserves the right to call into question the user's civil and/or criminal liability, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text , photography…).
7. Management of personal data.
In France, personal data is notably protected by law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the boks.app site, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the boks.app site, the user's access provider, the The user's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In any case Boks only collects personal information relating to the user for the purposes of certain services offered by the boks.app site. The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, particularly when he enters it himself. The user of the boks.app site is then informed whether or not they are obliged to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the response must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the boks.app site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of Boks and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the possible purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of data with respect to the user of the Boks site. .app .
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The boks.app site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Boks. However, Boks is not able to verify the content of the sites visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this.
Browsing the boks.app site may cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained aims to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to enable various traffic measurements.
Refusing to install a cookie may result in it being impossible to access certain services. The user can, however, configure their computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog-shaped pictogram at the top right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the use of the boks.app site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned.
- Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to computing, files and freedoms.
- Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
- Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978)